Tips for At-home Worship
- If this is a new experience, be gracious to yourself and your family.
- Practice listening and dialoguing.
- Try to speak prayers and confessions out loud.
- Remind one another that God is the audience - and worth this sacred time!
- Always end with the question, "How can we live this truth out personally and together?"
Guides / Resources
- User Realm to check on one another.
- Host a Zoom or Skype party
- Email the pastors with updates on how you're doing, what God is doing, and let us know if you need anything.
- Take a picture of your family's "church at home" experience and post it to social media with the tag #WPCfamily