Stay tuned for upcoming information!
Also, check out our calendar on
Realm (members) and Facebook!
Jan 26 - Congregational Vote (in all 3 services)
- Based on the dialogue with the Master Plan Steering Committee, we are asking our covenant partners (only) to vote on whether or not to proceed with the proposed Master Plan.
Jan 26 - Interest meeting in Summer Mission Trips
- Join us in the parlor at 12:15 to learn more about the THREE trips taking place this summer to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Peru!
Feb 9-16 - SPIHN
- Please consider helping us host our neighbors from SPIHN on February 9-16.
- We need setup/teardown teams, overnight hosts, and meal providers to make this week an extraordinary week of hospitality to families in transition.
- Sign up at https://signup.com/go/iRUoZaB or contact Cheryl Smith at email@example.com or via Realm.
Mar 2020 - New member classes
- For those interested in becoming covenant partners at WPC, we are offering two classes in March 2020.
- Note that you will attend 3 sessions (1 session=1 hour). Find more information here and please RSVP!
- "Join Day" with these new members will be on March 22.
2020 Mission Trips
See more HERE.
We have the chance to join Jeni McLane Barrantes in COSTA RICA for a family Mission and service Trip June 11-18, 2020. Westminster partners with Young Life in Latin America and this is an opportunity to see and experience first hand all the good work there! Interested? Click this link for more information. Contact Ben or Angie Ratterree (firstname.lastname@example.org) Kathryn Reichwald or Steve Carmichael.