Stay tuned for upcoming information!
Also, check out our calendar on
Realm (members) and Facebook!
Feb 25 - Ash Wednesday Service
- We kick of the Lenten season with a special service to gather and remember whose we are and what God done for us.
- Children and adults will be invited to come forward and receive the "imposition of ashes" either in the sign of the cross on their forehead or on the back of their hand.
Mar 2020 - New member classes
- For those interested in becoming covenant partners at WPC, we are offering two classes in March 2020.
- Note that you will attend 3 sessions (1 session=1 hour). Find more information here and please RSVP!
- "Join Day" with these new members will be on March 22.
April 29 - Last Wednesday PM For Adult Groups
- This will be a our last Wednesday night meal and gathering for groups (on our campus) for the Spring
- If you are interested in joining or starting a group, please call Justin at the church or email email@example.com
You are invited to purchase a lily in honor or in memory of someone special for Easter Sunday. The lilies are $15 each and forms are available in the Narthex or you may click this link. When the form is completed, drop it in the offering plate, send it to the Church Office or email Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks should be payable to Westminster Presbyterian Church and note Easter Lily on the memo. Orders are due in the church office by Monday, March 30. (You may pick up your Easter Lily after the 11 o’clock Easter Worship Service.)